Saturday, March 8, 2008

Our Easter Poll

By the latest poll, it appears that there are a lot of fond memories of Easter time. Coloring eggs has been one of my favorites over the years. As a little girl, I remember being so excited the night before Easter Sunday. I would be wearing that new frilly dress with those new white patent leather shoes with the pretty buckles. I wasn't too fond of the hat because the elastic used to make my neck sore though. I think the most vivid memory I have of the night before Easter was when my mother would wrap my hair with strips of cloth for rag curls. In the morning, we would RIP them out and she would wrap each strand of hair around her finger and make long ringlets. Those curls were in so tight they would last for a couple of days. Enjoy Easter with your family this year. But in all of the festivities, remember the sacrifice that Christ has made for us and the reason we celebrate this season.......because He lives!!

No comments: