Sunday, April 6, 2008

The Middle Child is........21!!


Tomorrow is my middle child's 21st birthday. It's hard to believe that 21 years have come and gone. I love all of my children equally but Timmy is a special one to me. You see....I prayed and asked God specifically to give Timmy to me. He has been a blessing to my life since the day he was born. Tim has struggled many times in life through many difficult situations. I have struggled by his side during those times. But my life without Timmy would be incomplete and void of any joy. Tim also brings lots of good times to our home. He loves it when the sun is shining. He is full of laughter, happiness, and a fun-loving spirit. Tim is now a nursing student at Kent State University. He is also an EMT with Clemente Ambulance in Youngstown, OH.


Timmy, you're a wonderful son, and that's why your birthday means so very much.....because it's a day to look back and celebrate all your past accomplishments.....a day to look forward and anticipate all your future successes. But whatever path you choose, whatever future you make for yourself, know that you are already a success in the eyes of your family. For it has been a great joy to have a son like you to love, to watch you grow and mature into a responsible young man. All that we have shared through the years has only reinforced what a very special person you are and how deserving you are of life's best. I prayed for you, Timmy, and the Lord has granted me what I have asked of Him. You are a wonderful gift.


With love,

Your Mom

1 comment:

Valorie Quesenberry said...

Tim is a pretty great person. And I'm sure part of it is that God gave him a really cool mom! Love ya, Karen.